Friday 13 September 2013

pinterest pick of the week...


from my board Tea and more... by Laura Caldentey


Well the week started so well with the sun still clinging to summer, but by today autumn has well and truly arrived... This illustraton by Laura Caldentey sums up exactly how I have been feeling about the new season, a big chunky scarf and an enormous cup of tea...autumn perfection. To be fair we have had a rather glorious summer for a change so I can say with joy that I am looking forward to chillier nights, soup, scarves and jumpers! Have a lovely weekend and I will see you on Monday for my first Design-a-Week challenge post...x




***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...