Friday 6 September 2013

pinterest pick of the week...


Cat Naps by Peskimo


Not sure why but this week I seemed to have pinned quite a few cat images to my Cat Stuff... board, must be a lot of cat lovers around! This little black kitty above has to be my favourite though, snoozing on all those beautiful mid-century chairs...what a lucky cat! I think I just love the colour aswell, that pretty mint with the striking black... You can buy the print from Peskimo's Etsy shop and check out all their other fab prints too. Have a lovely weekend blog friends and I'll see you next week. x




***

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet print, love all those chairs! Have a lovely weekend too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...