Monday 19 August 2013

littletree's things to make and do...

1//  2//  3//


Another day, another week and we are almost out of August...the summer is whizzing by! Today I am starting a new regular post feature, Things to Make and Do. These are usually going to be bits and bobs that I have pinned from around the web that I (and you) might like to do!

1// We often have wooden pallets stacked up at work and I just love this idea for making a vertical planter out of one! I can see all sorts of herbs and tomato vines trailing out of mine...plus how gorgeous is that colour on the wall in the photo?

2// This super simple Gelato recipe from the Chiappa sisters blog...I saw the recipe on More 4's Top 10 Italian and it seemed so ridiculously easy I am definitely giving it a go!

3// Next time I'm in London I am going here...the Mighty Fine Chocolate and Fudge Kitchen...need I say more? Oh and I love the pretty colour of their door too...that may also play some small part in my decision! 


I hope you all have a good week!xx




***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...