Saturday 31 August 2013

littletree loves...debenhams / ben de lisi A/W 13/14


main image via Debenhams


Phew! What a busy week...I don't feel like I have sat down much, apart from when my new Living Etc mag turned up of course. That requires a cup of tea and no disturbing for at least an hour...as usual there is always plenty of gorgeous things to swoon over but inside there was a little promotional section all about Debenhams designer ranges for the new season and this image above in particular caught my design eye...all taken from the Ben de Lisi collection. So I hopped on over to their website to check out more...

For starters there is a great range of cushions (1) in particular I like the one with the tape measure pattern and the cute felt house (4) with it's little red roof! The fun paperclip hooks (3) would be great in a kids bedroom (or a big kids hallway!) For the kitchen I love these teatowels (5) with recipe printed on them in a quirky handwritten scrawl. Finally are these two amazing side tables (2) I just ADORE them! Now according the magazine they are part of the collection and are a set of two for £95...but they have yet to appear online so I cannot link to them! Don't you just love their candy colours and skinny little legs!? 

If you want to see more of what is in the new Debenhams home collection you can view their brochure online HERE...hope you all have a nice weekend and I'll see you next week. x





*** 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous things! I love those side tables and cute house cushion. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...