Thursday 4 July 2013

littletrees' photoshop tips...brush presets


This tutorial is a first for me, I am by no means a Photoshop genius...But I saw this pin the other day and immediately went into Photoshop and started experimenting with what else I could do with the Brush Presets. It still amazes me that after all these years I am still learning new and different things to do in Photoshop.

The results were so good I put together a little 'how-to' page to save in my files so I didn't forget them later. Whilst doing this I thought why not share it with you, my lovely blog readers...so you can have fun experimenting too! All of these tecniques were achieved using a simple round brush shape. Have fun exploring your Photoshop brush presets, I would love to know if you make some crazy brushes! xx


copyright Littletree Designs








***

1 comment:

  1. Good one! Had no idea that you could make such an interesting textured brush (dual brush) from simple elements!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...