Friday 21 June 2013

pinterest pick of the week...

pin from my board Products...


I am a little in love with this gorgeous modern version of a traditional pendulum clock, simple design with elegant long legs and it's really slim so would easily fit in a hallway (or anywhere!) without getting in the way. It also comes in white, orange and red too, yum... 

The Tiuku Pendulum clock is designed by Ari Kanerva and you can buy one of these beauties here at fab French shop La Corbeille for only 195euros which I think is pretty reasonable! Hope you all have a good weekend and I will see you all again soon x




***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...