Wednesday 22 May 2013

littletree loves...PIMM'S!

from my pinterest board Food Stuff...

Just a quick post today to share with you the fab news that Pimm's have released a special edition Blackberry and Elderflower drink! Now I LOVE Pimm's No1 anyway, it is THE summer drink here in the uk...the fizz and all the yummy fruit...so the news of another flavour is exciting to say the least! If you don't know about Pimm's and their wonderful drink then you can learn more here...but for now I'm off to scour my local supermarkets for this limited edition goodness! x



***

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the new Pimm's ... sounds delicious ... now all we need is a nice sunny day, so we can all sit outside drinking our new Pimm's cocktail .... tess :) x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...