Friday 25 January 2013

pinterest pick of the week...

pin from my board Words and more...


This is a spot on illustration of how I am feeling right now... a) because it is sooo cold I cannot warm up no matter how many layers I wear, and b) I don't necessarily feel sad but but just 'meh' with life right now. 

I can't seem to get enthusiasm for anything at the moment, blogging, designing, work...even when I do design something in my head I'm saying to myself 'it's ok...it's not great...' and I put myself off working on it! And then I feel guilty for not doing any work...it's a vicious circle. Sorry for the ramble friends but I'm sure we all feel this way from time to time...I hope you have a nice weekend and hopefully I will have some posts for you next week. x



***

3 comments:

  1. So sorry you're feeling meh! I'm literally a burrito of sickness so I know how it feels to not want to do anything. It's ok to have those days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, This is exactly how I feel right now too! I think the Winter Blues have well and Truely kicked in with me! I have lost inspiration to do anything new and then I also feel guilty for not doing anything! I cannot win lol.
    Anyways, I just wanted to say that you're not the only one feeling like this right now! and I hope things start getting better soon! Keep up with the good work, because hopefully it will give me my inspiration back too! (P.s Love this Blog!!)

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Leanne! I'm feeling a bit better after taking a proper weekend off...hope you are feeling better soon to!x

      Delete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...