Wednesday 16 January 2013

Etsy...inkkit

1//  2//  3//  4//  5//  6//
All images from inkkit's Etsy shop


Inkkit have been an Etsy favourite of mine for a while now, with their drool worthy range of tape, stickers, tags, twine and more it's hard to ignore them if you're a stationary addict like myself! So after my visit yesterday I had to put together a little collection of spring coloured goodies inspired by the daffodils that were part of my 'little things' post...I love that pop of fresh yellow and green after the grey days of winter.

I particularly love the paint dipped twig pencils and the pretty rolls of washi tape...I hope I've injected a little pop of colour into your day with this post and don't forget to stop by inkkit for more!x



***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...