Friday 23 November 2012

pinterest pick of the week...

find pin on my board Christmas Stuff...

Happy Friday blog peeps! Now I know it isn't quite full on Christmas season yet but I had to share this image from the Free People blog...I love this creative take on a Christmas Tree using bits and bobs from around the home, photos and decorations...I think there is even a plug socket in there too?! Like they say on the Free People blog 'they're like the tree and ornaments all in one!'

This would be lovely to build gradually over the month so by the 25th you will have a full tree...and I'm sure the kids would love to get involved, adding a decoration a day rather than an advent calendar! I hope you all have great weekends and I'll see you back here soon...x



***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...