Thursday 22 November 2012

littletree visits...London to see First Aid Kit!



Hello lovely bloggers...So if you follow me on twitter you will know that on Tuesday I went to see the fabulous First Aid Kit in London! Eeeep! My friend and I were so excited and we were definitely not disappointed, the wonderful Klara and Johanna were on top form and the venue was buzzing...the support act Amanda Bergman (aka Idiot Wind) was also amazingly talented and she came out for the encore to sing one of my favourite FAK songs 'King of the World'...






We were also treated to a beautiful cover of Simon and Garfunkel's 'America' by the FAK girls, which you can listen to above...I love the original song anyway so it was really extra special! This video was from the First Aid Kit You Tube channel where they have lot's more music if you fancy a listen! I do hope you do! x



***







2 comments:

  1. I am incredibly jealous...I bet it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I love First Aid Kit. Super jealous! I have my fingers crossed that they'll make it to Oz one day.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...