Thursday 18 October 2012

Etsy...Amy Lawrence Knitted Designs

VIEW HERE

Browsing through my Etsy favourites yesterday and came across Amy Lawrence's fab knitted necklaces so I had to do a quick post to share them with you as they are sooo pretty! I love this one in the grey and coral, totally my colours at the moment...and she does knitted bowties for your chap too! Pop on over to her shop to check out all of the different designs...x


VIEW HERE

All pictures from Amy Lawrence Designs


PS - Thanks to the lovely ladies at ps:heart for al their nice comments on my post yesterday!
Also don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!


***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...