Wednesday 27 June 2012

new prints...for kids!

image copyright littletree designs

image copyright littletree designs

So today is the last of my new prints preview, I doodled these a while back and thought they were ideal for kids...I haven't really done anything specifically for kids before so would love to hear what you think!

I am probably fast asleep right now having arrived back late last night/early this morning...or I could be wide awake after having a rude awakening from the cat/dog/chickens...I can't wait to see what you have all commented on and what amazing posts you have been writing! Rebecca x

***

2 comments:

  1. They're really cute. I love the little crown on the Q. Hope you have had an amazing time away. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These will great on t-shirts too! Hope you had a lovely holiday! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...