Friday 27 April 2012

pinterest pick of the week...

Image copyright Littletree Designs

Welcome Friday, another weekend is almost here and so that means it's pinterest pick of the week time! This week I have been doodling around with drawings all related to baking (above) all grouped together in a little collection, maybe for a pattern or just a fun print...I don't know yet! And then the other day I was browsing around on Pinterest and discovered this great board by Elodie Le MiamMiam called 'home graphics' which was packed full of prints and patterns made up of collections all related to one another. There are so many lovely pins I had to share my favourites with you today...hope you enjoy my little collection of 'collections' and have a lovely weekend. xxx



As usual click on the links above for the sources.x


6 comments:

  1. Love your doodle and your finds looking forward to seeing the outcome. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a lovely pin board, I'll be following from now on! Looking forward to seeing what you do with your lovely doodles. :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my days! I love it! My prints just arrived in post and it's soo fab. Even nicer in real life. Thank you so much for the sweet little card and tag also. I love your doodles, they are great. And what great collections - I love those cameras. Have a great weekend. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca

    I've come by from ABSPD to say hello, *waves.* Your blog is gorgeous. This post is full of lovely illustrations - including your drawing. I need a good couple of hours to come by and read everything. I'm loving the ecourse but feeling horribly intimidated by the quality of all the 'students.'

    See you again.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny *waves back* Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and work! It is pretty scary stuff seeing everyone elses work and judging it against your own, but I think as long as you are happy with it that is what counts and just build on that! Hope to 'see' more of you as the course goes on!x

      Delete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...