Friday 27 January 2012

pinterest pick of the week...


Happy Friday everyone!! In case you can't tell, this weeks pinterest picks are all about the ampersand love! In my humble opinion I think the ampersand is the most beautiful shape used in type and look how many lovely designs there are! So if your a typography nerd, like myself, then you are in for a treat...this weeks board is of course called typography:ampersand by Chris Sims...enjoy!x

I think this last one is my favourite, simple, clean, elegant and I love the teardrop shapes...beautiful...ok ampersand geek out is over now! Normal service will resume next week I promise, as usual click on the links above for sources...hope you all have lovely weekends and that the sun shines!x

3 comments:

  1. The last one is definitely my favourite! Hope you have a good weekend too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab board. I'm dreaming about where they would hang if they were mine. So many pretties!
    happiness...
    dannelle@nestenterprises

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of these designs! hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...