Thursday 26 January 2012

bits & bobs...


Here is a little round up of bits and bobs and goings on around the littletree household recently...I finally finished my little bird cage (here's the before & middle pics if you havn't seen them), I found these feathery friends amongst all the xmas decorations at a local garden centre and I of course had to make them some cute bunting to decorate with!


The suitcase and song books were charity shop finds. I just loved the subtle grey stripe on the suitcase and it's perfect for storage, it's currently housing the overflow of craft and fabric supplies at the moment but in the future I would like to get another one and stack them in a pile to store bed linens etc...



 ...the songs books I bought just for the cute illustrations and vintage covers! I am in love with Amos the Dachshund just sitting on his little chair...and the fat Hippo with the giant mouth!


............................................................................................................................................................


Also an extra BIG thank you to Rhianna over at Rhi-Creations for posting a pic of my valentines cards selling on Etsy along with other lovely valentines goodies! Rhianna also has a great Etsy shop called Ello Lovely selling fab prints and cards so pop on over!x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...