Thursday 8 December 2011

etsy gifts part 2...


After my surprise Etsy shop opening yesterday today we are back to normal and loving other great Etsy shops in part two of my gift guide! Now you may remember our first shop, Printed Wonders, from one of my original posts but I couldn't resist sharing what else was in her lovely shop...or should I say 'lucky' shop as most items have a lucky motif theme! I love the tape and wrapping paper, so cute and colourful. How fun are the mustache decorations from Stuffed Nonsense? And the little human beans?! Super sweet! And last but by no means least...I desperatly want an alphabet plate from Just Noey, a T for tea or C for cake please...ta very much!x

Printed Wonders

Just Noey

Stuffed Nonsense

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...