Monday 28 November 2011

littletree visits...the christmas made-it market


A happy Monday to everyone, hope you had a lovely weekend enjoying the sunshine? I had a fab time visiting the Christmas Made-It Market on Saturday in Cambridge and I have a truly bumper post of amazing pics from the event to share with you today! The market was double the size of the one in August and it was lovely to see so many talented designers/makers/bakers etc all under one roof, it was inspiration overload! Now I did buy a few things but I can't share them with you as they are presents and certain people might peek...my friends that came with me also bought a few prezzies but we all said that there were so many beautiful products on display it was hard to decide what to buy! Anyway here come the mountain of pictures (maybe a cuppa and a biscuit is required for sustenance to get through this post!) so sit back and enjoy and please visit the shops/blogs/websites (links below) and support these wonderful talented people this Christmas! PS- Don't forget to enter my Giveaway! x

  I met the lovely Anna from The Patchwork Peacock who I saw at the last event and know through facebook...she had a beautiful stall and I totally fell in love with the peace/love cushions!

I remember Pennybee's stall from the August event and it was looking even more packed 
with goodies this time around!

Nic Farrell and Lauren Rowden were sharing a stall and it was so hard not to want everything on it! 
Nic had some fab cards with cute sayings and Lauren's jewellery was so stunning...

These badges made by Creative Solutions were so different and none were the same! 
They also had some super cute dachshund draught excluders made from vintage fabrics too!

Make It Sew had fab stuff, all made from recycled and thrifted objects which I just love...
Floppy Disk notepads, tape measure corsages and rings made from pretty vintage cutlery!
Tess Ainley had beautiful jewellery and gifts made from reclaimed slate and driftwood, 
how cute is the driftwood mini christmas tree?!

All pictures taken by me, for links to any of the sellers and more I have listed them below, 
not all have websites, I have linked where I can...x


1/ Tess Ainley (e-mail: tess1_uk@yahoo.com)  2/ Little Button Nose 3/ Make It Sew 
Creative Solutions


The lovely (and local) Hannah Elgie of Make Do and Mend had lots of fabulous Workshops going on throughout the day including many traditional and new crafts, she also has more at her shop in Chelmsford so do stop by her website if your local and want to get crafty! I definitely need crochet lessons, although I do a very nice straight line, but that would make for a very skinny scarf!

 

For more info on up and coming Made-it Market events please visit the website and for those that are local to Chelmsford there is also a Vintage and Handmade Market on Dec 10th at the Shire Hall! I love all the fairs and markets this time of year! Hope you have all enjoyed my Mega Made-it Market post today... anything catch your eye?x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...