Friday 25 November 2011

Etsy Christmas...Foodie Treats


Welcome to the final day of our Etsy Christmas round up! I'm actually a little sad as I had so much fun putting these together and discovering so many new and exciting shops/designers...so for our last day I am treating us all to something sweet! I am breaking the rules with this one as I think only one shop is here in the uk, I just found it so hard to find shops selling sweets/biscuits etc that I had to cross the pond to share with you some truly yummy stuff! Even if you don't order anything there is plenty of inspiration for your own baking experiments this holiday season...I rather like the Candy Cane Marshmallows from Nicole's Treats, I bet these would be fab melted into hot chocolate...in front of a roaring fire...with a good book...sorry, got carried away there!

Hope you have enjoyed this week, what has been your favourite day? Did you find any new shops to explore and buy from? Either way have a great weekend, I'm off to the Christmas Made-It Market in Cambridge on Saturday so should have some pictures and goodies to share with you next week! See you soon...x

Sweet Treats Bakery

City Girl Chocolates

Butter Blossoms

The Caramel Jar

Nicole's Treats

Sweet Lollipop Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...