Thursday 25 August 2011

littletree loves...spirograph!

images from samstoybox
Who remembers having a Spirograph kit as a kid? I absolutely loved mine and it was just like the one pictured above, I have no idea what happened to it, probably donated to a charity shop or sold at a car boot sale! Anyway I have been keeping an eye out for an old one for ages and yesterday I found one! Well...a very teeny tiny version but for 30p (yes 30p!) I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity! Plus I love the fact its super neon, as you can tell from the picture below, so I think you can guess what I'm going to be practicing today...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...