Monday 22 August 2011

littletree discovers...vintage maps


Happy Monday to everyone! It's been sunny and warm here in the uk for once and so I was out and about at the boot fairs this weekend which is where I picked up this gem of a vintage map for a whole £3! It is in great condition and is just so different to anything I have seen before, I also love the simple design and colour palette of just red, white and blue. Plus my neighbouring town of Chelmsford is known as the birthplace of radio as Marconi opened the worlds first radio factory there, so this map represents a little of my local history too! Well I hope the weather is lovely where you are today, have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...