Monday 25 July 2011

new birthday cards...


Happy new week to everyone! I have started this week with a goal of working though the many doodles and design sketches I have stashed away in various notepads and developing some into actual designs! These are the ones I have done today, do you like them? I am pleased because sometimes I like the little sketches much more than the finished piece, something about the quality of a little doodle adds to the cuteness, I don't know...
Anyway hope you all have a lovely week and please check back again as I'm hoping to get a few more designs done soon! Plus a few pictures of some lovely things I've acquired over the weekend...goodies galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...