Thursday 23 June 2011

littletree loves...old things and new things



New Things...1. Jme at Home spice jars/rack. 2. JosephJoseph Chop to Pot & Colander - TkMaxx. 3. Summer Fruit print by Lucie Sheridan at A Little Bit of Art. 4. Box of Notelets & Stickers by Mara-mi at Roobee - TkMaxx.

Old Things...1. Royal Doulton plate (pattern is Spindrift) - 50p charity shop. 2. Awesomely retro candle holder - £1 carboot sale. 3. Funky little serving bowl (looks strawberry shaped from the top) - £1 carboot sale. 4. American glass Cocktail shaker (with recipes on the back!) - £3 carboot sale. 5. Pifco table fan (with original matching burgundy wire and Empire Made plug, which makes me think its pretty old!) - £5 carboot sale.

In case you couldn't tell I finally have my new camera (it's all red and shiny!) so I have been documenting all of the lovely bits and pieces I have found since I've been away! A few particular favourites are the Jme spice jars which were a surprise from my nan at easter, she had bought them but then decided she didn't have room and did I want them? So of course having no kitchen of my own I have used it to store all my pins, paperclips and mini clamps so they are all organised and in reach on my desk! The lovely notelet set I discovered at TkMaxx, as well as the JosephJoseph bits, if you have never ventured into a TkMaxx I urge you to do so! I'm not too fussed about the clothes but the accessories and homewares are amazing and there are bargains to be had down every aisle! It is a task not to come out laden down with goodies! And finally my little Pifco fan, seeing as I only bought it last week it is my new love! It was very sad looking, dirty and rusty, but I have given it a little love and a lot of scrubbing and now it's as good as new! Phew! A big post, but I hope you have enjoyed it and maybe encouraged you to get out there and explore new places whether it's your local car boot or TkMaxx! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...