Saturday 2 April 2011

*cough cough sneeze*

Ok this week has officially been the worst week of the year so far, apart from suffering with a cold (if you hadn't already guessed...) I have worked almost everyday this week and when I have had any time on my hands all I've wanted to do is sleep and feel sorry for myself! I am a real man when it comes to being ill, I complain 24/7, certain that I have the plague and will die shortly. Dramatic I know. I have been working on a little gift for my mum for Mothers Day tomorrow which I will share with you once it is finished and in place. Anyway almost a new week and a nice little break from work is due so hopefully I will be a little perkier. Happy Mothers Day to all mums out there tomorrow xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...