Monday 24 January 2011

Etsy Finds - curious doodles

Wandering around Etsy this evening I came across some lovely prints from the shop of curious doodles. I love the graphic patterns and coral/turquoise colour palette. In particular these four art prints on birch wood. I am also loving these quirky card designs using text shortcuts and the cards with phrases stitched into them.


Check out her blog as well, also a treasure chest of inspirational finds and she has just set off on a 6 month journey around the world! I'm sure it will mean some fab posts from all those exotic places, I'm definitely going to be checking in regularly! For now I am off to browse holiday websites as I'm very jealous and in desperate need of a holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...